Four jobs you have had in your life
- Telemarketer but it was only for a month, I swear!
- College professor
- Belly dancer
Four movies you could watch over and over
- The Princess Bride
- Blazing Saddles
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the original, with Gene Wilder)
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Four places you've lived
- Chicago, IL USA
- Fern Park, FL USA
- Highland Park, NJ USA
- Philadelphia, PA USA
Four TV shows you love to watch
- Buffy, the Vampire Slayer and Angel
- The X-Files
- Star Trek (in most/all of its incarnations)
- Various Britcoms (Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, Vicar of Dibley, etc.)
Four places you've been on vacation
- Paris, France
- San Francisco, CA USA
- Toronto, Canada
- Myst & Riven[TM]
Four of your favorite foods
- CAKE! White cake with white frosting. But good white frosting...buttery, not too fluffy, but not overly sweet, and preferably with some roses or other frosting-based decorations on it. But not too much frosting, either. Just the right amount. They make it perfectly at Prantl's in Pittsburgh, PA, if you're ever there. CAKE! Oooh, and can I have some ice cream in a little dish on the side, to eat right after the cake, or maybe interspersed with bites of cake? And then another helping of both later on?
- Buttered toast. Not too dark, but definitely toasted, and with margarine or whipped butter (regular butter is too cold and tears the bread). And then another slice, just like it.
- Diet Coke. Does that count as a food? It has no nutritional value...
- Pesto or pizza made by Q, or pretty much any meal I get to share with him.
Four places you'd rather be right now
- In bed, sleeping, with no need for an alarm clock in the morning
- Snuggling with Q
- In my textile studio or my dance studio
- Someplace where my obligations don't exist, and there are extra hours in the day just for me...although maybe I'll share them with friends.
Four sites you visit daily
The Washington Post