Monday, October 3, 2005

Hair fantasies

I've been having fun playing with yarn. There was a bellydance vendor who was selling hair extensions made from yarns and threads with charms and beads woven in, which are apparently popular with tribal-style bellydancers. So I got a yen to make some, and I've been putting together outrageous yarns and threads for a couple of weeks now. It's great fun and so far, the recipients of these hair fantasies have enjoyed them. Ask faeriemage about hers! I have pictures of two of them below -- these are gifts for two of my nieces (shhh.. don't tell them ... it's a surprise). They are super-glitzy, with all kinds of beads and charms and bells woven into them.


Purple hair fantasies: Hair extension made from various yarns and threads, with beads, bells, and charms tied in.



Pink hair fantasies: Hair extension made from various yarns and threads, with beads, bells, and charms tied in.

No comments:

Post a Comment