Monday, May 18, 2009

Dreaming of electric jellyfish

Scene from last night's dream: I found a jellyfish in the sink that my father had given me. It looked dead, and I felt bad for forgetting about it. I picked it up and took it over to a freestanding bin that was filled with water had a rounded opening on its front face, which had also been a gift from my father. I tossed the jellyfish in, and it swelled up and began flitting around. When it touched the front open panel, the edges of the opening glowed and there was an electric spark (like the force fields in Star Trek). Water splashed out, all over the floor, but the jellyfish couldn't get out. I had a vague sense of menace or danger from the jellyfish, were it to escape. I went to get a sponge to clean up the water. I have no idea what it means, but I like the vivid imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment